How to Disassemble the K6 Pro?
If everything works fine with your keyboard, it is not recommended to try this at home as it can risk injuries and keyboard damage caused by the disassembling. Disassembling the K6 Pro will void it's returns and warranty.
1. Remove the screws from the frame (skip this if you have a plastic frame version keyboard). And then, take out the side frames.
Screw Type for K6 Pro Frame: KB2.5*6mm (Inner hex:H2mm, hex nut:Ф4.2mm)
2. Pull off the keycaps and remove the screws on the PCB as shown in the image above.
Screw Type for K6 Pro Plate: KA2.3*8mm (Cross head screw. Nut: Ф3.5mm)
3. Then you will be able to take out the PCB (Note: Please be careful of the toggles on the side when you disassemble the keyboard and reassemble it.).
You may contact email@example.com if a defect covered by the warranty arises in your product within the warranty period. Keychron will honor the warranty of our K Pro series keyboard (e.g.: K2 Pro, K8 Pro etc.) by one of the following methods at our discretion:
- Defects of K Pro series keyboards have been caused by manufacturing: We will only replace the defective parts of the keyboard, not the whole keyboard, as its highly customizable and easy to be rebuilt.
- Defects of K Pro series keyboards have been caused by disassembling our product, improper installation, non-factory repairs/modifications, improper adjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn-in”, and similar wrongful use: We will NOT offer free service. We only offer paid service to replace the defective parts at your own cost (including the cost of parts, shipping fee and tax if applicable).